Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Unexpected Website
So, for this summer, I planned to have no job and enjoy my last non working days. That all turned around when my uncle asked if I wanted to do a website job. So, I accepted, it wasnt much, $125. http://thetrianglellc.com/ So, I went back into hibernation, but not for long, he called again, asking if he could refer me to his freinds if they were intrested in web sites or web site help. So, Mission Neighborhood Centers, a very high profile orginization in San Fransisco, wanted me to revamp their site from this http://www.mncsf.org/ to something better, so I pulled out all the stops. This is my creation, yet I don't know why they wanted a splash, but were gonna soon have a nice flowing flash splash. When its up, I will link it. For my web design, I opt for nice simple toned sites, which are acessible to ALL users, that dont use much processing to render, no flashy flash or mega scripting. The user needs info, and the faster he gets to it, the more he will enjoy it. Thats my philosophy, anways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment