Thursday, July 23, 2009

Reboot!

Aug 6 2008? Been nearly a year, I doubt many read this. But to those who do, cheers! Anyways, as in my really old post, I still have web design pumping out many sites. I actually have my own up, which you can check out here! http://antoniowebworks.com/ I may be moving the blog over thataway, a personal site gives so much more freedom!


My few cents on the world today, Obama wont fix anything because the majority of problems are caused by the non-electables in Washington such as lobbyists. The Chinese will rise (I'm not racist, its perfectly plausible with their economic boom, good for them. At least someone is getting somewhere in the world) and we will meet with the Red Army over the mountains of Iran. *Puts on tinfoil hat* In all actuality I expect China to grow, and America to be drained as the economy is balanced across the new powerful nations such as China.

No comments: